Roy Falls Apart Pt. 03

"Wait, who are you and what have you done with Roy?" Marcus said with a slight laugh, though I could see the same hunger in his eyes that Brad and Clint had days before.

We had never been particularly close, but he had always treated me respectfully. Now he was eying me like a piece of meat.

Marcus had been the one to egg me on in hooking up with Brad. He had bugged me incessantly since then for details and I had finally relented. We were sitting on the couch in his apartment talking and mindlessly watching TV. As we talked, I noticed his cock tenting his shorts and I crossed my legs to shield the visibility of my own erection.

He made no attempt to shield his. I had heard rumors of his dick size. Apparently he had our mutual friend Gary in a kind of sex-crazed frenzy, keeping his ass and mouth filled multiple times a week. These stories used to annoy the old me, but now I understood Gary's position and felt a weird submissiveness to Marcus. Again, old me would have told Marcus to cover up his bulge and then booked it home to blog about being a chaste good bottom.

Now my eyes were drawn to his bulge, imagining what his cock looked like. I couldn't stop looking.

"Damn, you really have changed huh?!" Marcus broke the silence.

My eyes shot up to his face and I mumbled an apology.

"Hey, don't worry about it, Roy" Marcus said, as he moved next to me on the couch.

"You know why I pushed you to hook up with that dude?"

"Why?"

"Because I knew deep down, you're just like Gary. "

He looked me dead in the eyes as he said this. It was a part of Marcus I had never seen before.

"Here...take a closer look." he continued as he whipped his cock out and started stroking.

It was massive and crazy thick. Unexpectedly, I let out a soft moan and reached over to grab it.

"Nuh uh...not yet...stand up and strip infront of me."

I stood up and shimmied off my clothes, making a point of showing off my ass as I slid off my pants and underwear.

"Mmm...you won't believe how long I've wanted to fuck your thick ass." He moaned as he stroked the full length of his dick.

I felt a surge of pride, but was still too sheepish to say anything.

"Come suck me off, baby...get on your knees."

I crawled over and took him into my mouth while I rested my arms on his legs. I started with long licks along his shaft before kissing the head and bobbing my head up and down.

I was getting a nice rhythm down when I heard the door open. Sensing my next move, Marcus put his hands on my head and kept me in place.

"In here, Gary" he said as he continued to ram in and out of my mouth.

"Mphhh, blrrrt, oomph" was all I could manage as my face turned bright red at my impending humiliation.

"Hey..wh-what...Roy?" Gary stammered as he walked in. He was already naked and standing there with a boner.

Marcus pulled me off his dick and I gasped, trying to get as much air as I could.

"That's right, Gary, Roy will be joining us today. Help him up and meet me in the bedroom," Marcus laughed as he walked away with his mammoth dick swinging back and forth.

Gary helped me up, gave me a weird smile, and then led me into the bedroom.

Marcus laid a plastic sheet on his bed and handed us each a bottle of some sort of sensual oil.

"Alright ladies, you're going to oil yourselves up and get ready for me. I want to see a lot of kissing, rubbing, licking...fuck it, everything you two can think of. Just make sure to get a lot of it in Roy," Marcus beamed as sat down on a chair and clicked on his Webcam.

Gary and I got on the bed, face to face on our knees. He definitely had more experience with Marcus' pre-fucking rituals, so he started things off. He poured some oil into his hands and started rubbing it around my chest and tweaking my nipples. Taking my hand, he squirted some into it and nodded at me to join in.

I grabbed his dick and started running the oil around it and his balls as we started to make out. Gary reached around and started wiggling a finger into my hole. I moaned into his mouth as I continued to pump his dick. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Marcus grinning while rubbing lube onto his cock.

Before long, we were slick with oil and started 69ing. I was leaking precum like crazy, loving being on display and so vulnerable. We both weren't too well endowed, so we had no problem taking each other all the way. Sucking sounds and moans filled the room.

"Roy, head down, ass up. Gary, eat him out."

We quickly got into position and I felt Gary's tongue snake into my hole.

"Oomph, oh fuck" I moaned as my legs wiggled with pleasure.

He started alternating between using his tongue and fingers, eventually working three into me as I pounded my fists into the bed in pleasure, moaning like a real whore.

Finally, Marcus walked over with his big swinging dick and patted Gary on the back.

"Good boy. Now you sit back and enjoy the show."

Gary smiled at the praise and scrambled off the bed, dropping to his knees with his head resting on the bed watching us. Jeez, I thought, he really was under Marcus' spell.

Marcus took his place behind me and stuck his finger in my hole as he plopped his fat cock on my ass and back. He grunted as he confirmed that Gary had done his job getting me ready. With that, he positioned his cock head between my cheeks and placed his hands on my hips.

"Mmmm, baby. I don't know why or how Clint let you get away or why he couldn't break you out of your thinking that you're meant for anything but this...but mmmm...his loss is my gain."

I hung my head in a mix of shame, submission, and eager anticipation for what was going to come. What could I say? I was too far gone.

Marcus steadied his grip and slowly slid half of his length into me, before pulling almost all of the way out, and sliding back in..putting just a tiny bit more in.

"Ooooh, oh my God...Marcus...oooo." I cooed.

"Mmmm yeah, work those hips, bitch." He snarled as he jammed even more in.

Him calling me a bitch resulted in a microsecond of anger before the waves of pleasure from his dick washed over me.

"Ungh, yeah, I'm your bitch, Marcus" I moaned as I wiggled my ass for him.

He moaned as he slid all the way in, his balls resting on my ass. I could feel their warmth and delighted in the thought that they were packed full of cum just for me.

"Show time, slut!" He yelled as he went full throttle in pounding me. My knees buckled and he was laying directly on top of me, slamming his cock deep into me with rapid fire thrusts. I felt like I couldn't catch my breath, couldn't think, and couldn't form a sentence to save my life. It was like I had been reduced to a mindless fucktoy.

"Ohh, ahh, uh, whaaa, fuck, shit" I slurred as he continued his assault. His thrusts were slamming my prostate and driving me fucking insane.

Breaking pace, he pulled me back up into a doggystyle position and started long dicking me hard and fast. The sounds of our flesh colliding filled the room, punctuated by his grunts and my pathetic moans.

"Yeah, ugh, you like that Roy?"

"God, oh my God, Marcus, oh my oh my God, yes, please fuck me, oh shit, fuck me fuck me fuck ohhhhhhhhh" I screamed. I saw Gary watching us with wide eyes and a smile on his face.

His thrusts started growing shorter and I knew he was getting close. Now it was his turn to babble incoherently.

"Fuck fuck fuck, going to fill your fat ass up, oh shit oh shit!"

He pulled entirely out and shot a load directly on my hole before putting his head back in and splurting out the rest. He collapsed on top of me with his dick sliding all of the way into me.

I squirmed in heat as I hadn't cum yet, tightening my now sloppy and loose ass around his dick, trying to keep it in.

"OH yeaahh" he dreamily sighed as he pulled out and got off the bed. He walked over to Gary who without asking took Marcus into his mouth all the way down to his shaft and sucked his dick clean.

I laid on my back watching this while frantically jerking off.

"Good boy" he said again to Gary as he pulled his dick out of his mouth with a plop. "As a reward for your behavior today, you can get sloppy seconds on Roy here."

Gary smiled wide and excitedly as he jumped onto the bed and between my legs. Here I was, being effectively given by Marcus to Gary like a piece of property. I was so horny, I couldn't think and simply just spread my legs.

He pulled my legs over his shoulders and slipped in with no resistance. After the power fucking from Marcus, this was a bit of a step down, but my hole was tender so it was still doing things for me. I moaned as I continued to jerk my dick.

Marcus sat next to my head with a smile and gently rubbed my head.

"Now you're getting fucked by my sub, wonder what that makes you, huh Roy?"

Before I could answer he slid two fingers into my mouth and I obediently started sucking them while moaning as my face turned beet red. I blasted out a load as my entire body shook and Marcus removed his fingers only to coat his fingers in my cum before feeding it to me. Shortly thereafter, Gary exploded into my ass.

Gary collapsed on top of me and we both fell asleep cuddled up together, both completely spent.

---

"Damn, man, well fucking done. I told you it would work."

"Fuck. I didn't think so. But thanks for the pointers, haha."

"No problem at all. I'll be back in town in two days, we'll meet up then. Later, Marcus."

"Yeah, later Brad!."

rn"

https://zims-en.kiwix.campusafrica.gos.orange.com/wikipedia_en_all_nopic/A/Eita_Mizuno

https://zims-en.kiwix.campusafrica.gos.orange.com/wikipedia_en_all_nopic/A/Errol_Flynn

https://zims-en.kiwix.campusafrica.gos.orange.com/wikipedia_en_all_nopic/A/Ether_Dome

https://zims-en.kiwix.campusafrica.gos.orange.com/wikipedia_en_all_nopic/A/Fantasia_Barrino

https://zims-en.kiwix.campusafrica.gos.orange.com/wikipedia_en_all_nopic/A/Forever_Growing_Garden

https://zims-en.kiwix.campusafrica.gos.orange.com/wikipedia_en_all_nopic/A/Jill_Scott

https://zims-en.kiwix.campusafrica.gos.orange.com/wikipedia_en_all_nopic/A/John_Zorn

https://zims-en.kiwix.campusafrica.gos.orange.com/wikipedia_en_all_nopic/A/Laserblast

https://zims-en.kiwix.campusafrica.gos.orange.com/wikipedia_en_all_nopic/A/List_of_architecture_schools

https://zims-en.kiwix.campusafrica.gos.orange.com/wikipedia_en_all_nopic/A/List_of_Kiddy_Grade_characters

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Monsters, Men, and Magic Ch. 19

Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 04

Eternal Slave Ch. 15 - Spa Visit